With our Doll Hospital Services, we can restore that favorite doll of yours that needs a bit of help.
We offer Museum Quality Doll Repair and Doll Restoration for all types of dolls. Only quality products and techniques are used. Your doll is a precious item deserving the best care whether it is an heirloom or just a favorite doll. We believe in doing repairs with as little change to the original character of the doll as possible.
Almost any well loved doll can be saved. Doll Repairs of all types are possible: from broken bisque to cracked composition, as well as less drastic problems.
- Repair of Chinas and Parians
- Repair and Construction of Movable Eyes (Sleep, Flirt & Lever)
- Repair of Vinyl and Hard Plastic Dolls
- Rebuild Broken Fingers and Toes
- Children’s Dolls (American Girl, etc.)
- Sanitation of Children’s Dolls
- Estimates and Formal Doll Appraisals (Formal Appraisals are very useful for insurance coverage).
Hours for Doll Repair and Doll Restoration visits:
Please Note: Restoration Visits are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please call us at 262-542-9003 for an appointment.
We can help with our wide range of:
Do you need supplies for making your latest doll or to help with a china painting project?
We Can Help.
We ship to any location in the Continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. For pricing and shipping details, please contact us.
For both Doll Repair Services and Doll Supplies:
This is the Guilette Pleater.
Take the pain out of pleating. Create precise pleats for your doll costumes or craft projects. Only $85.00, instructions are provided with the Guilette Pleater. To purchase one, please contact us.
- Soft-fired greenware for dolls - we pour over 1,000 molds.
Here is one of our custom-built display cases. This is a wonderful way to protect your doll or china painting project. Price varies depending on the size.
Website Designed by Paul H. French © 2022
Page Updated April 20, 2022
Click on the photos to enlarge.